A Few of My Favorite Products

 I have a few recent favorites to share with you, especially since I've fallen behind on the monthly favorites trend. I'm happy to share these with you, as one of them was a previously disliked product.

  •  Maybelline's The Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette - This product started out hated by me. I had tried it and found that the colors didn't show right, and they faded quickly. Then I discovered eyelid primer, and the colors work out much better now and last. The other thing I enjoy is that not all the colors are natural, but they are able to be worn everyday.
  • Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - I have the shade Monte Carlo, which is a deep red color. It comes out a slight berry red once on, and it lasts fairly well. I had compliments on this color all day at work and even had someone write it down when I told her what it was.
  • Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain - The shade Honey is a fairly nice pink shade that works as a nude kind of shade. The color lasts a long while and the product has a moisturizing component to it. I especially like wearing this in the winter when I'm tired of wearing colorless lip balms.
  • Clinique Cheek Pop - Rosy Pop is a very blush pink kind of shade that works well for light makeup days and can be layered up when you want more color. It also lasts well all day. 
 I enjoy putting together favorites lists and sharing them. If you have a particular category that you would like to hear about favorites for, comment below and I would love to put it together for you! 

Comments

  1. Great post!
    I need to get my hands on the NYX lip cream, it's such a gorgeous colour!

    Katie | http://katieameliaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! It's a beautiful color. I highly recommend it. Thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts