Getting it Together with Self-Care

 Self-care has always been a problem for me. For one, I have a hard time saying no to people when they want to hang out, or when they want to get together. And then, I also work a schedule that is not consistent, which includes irregular late nights, early mornings, and everything in between.


 When I talk about self-care I mean the whole idea; eating healthy, taking time to eat, taking time to relax, getting regular activity, taking time for yourself, and making sure to do regular health and beauty routines (eg. washing face, washing hair, moisturizing skin, etc.). From my irregular schedule to not having fully formed routines, this is a personal struggle for me.

 I know that it's a good idea and even a healthy idea to make sure that these routines are structured into one's life. But because of issues of the past and just how my life is currently, this is nearly impossible for me. This is why I'm going to share my work into adding a full set of routines into my day.

 It is my goal through these posts that I will have a better grasp on the importance of self-care and that I will actually have routines fully implemented into my daily routine. I want to share the journey with you! It will possibly be the most honest I've ever been and the most personal journey I've ever shared. I hope you will join me, and I hope this will help anyone else struggling with these sorts of things. I will share books, resources, and any research that I come across in this process.

Comments

Popular Posts