All-Time Favorites

Today I wanted to share a basic introduction to myself by sharing some of my main favorite products of all time. Monthly favorites come and go, but these favorites stay forever.



 Origins Checks and Balances Facial Cleanser If you have seen any of my past blogging attempts, you will have seen my past positive opinions of this awesome cleanser. This is a basic cleanser, but it has excellent results. It describes itself as being able to cleanse deeply and effectively while also balancing out the oily and dry areas of your face. It is absolutely true to that promise.
 I haven't used this product recently but it is one I always want to go back to and pops into mind first when I have to shop for a facial cleanser.
(not pictured)

 Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette This palette has a special place in my heart as it was my very first Sephora purchase and it was my first expensive makeup purchase. ($49 was definitely expensive to me!) I love the scent of these eyeshadows, as you likely know since the fact that it smells like chocolate is this product's main draw. The pigmentation and wearability are also nice, especially since the colors are primarily neutral. I tend to go back to this palette when I want an everyday makeup look that is incredibly simple, easy, and fast.

 Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation I primarily enjoy this foundation because it's the only foundation I've found that is light enough to match my ghostly pale skin. I don't know if it's so much that no foundation is light enough as it could be that most foundations oxidize on me. Either way, they end up looking dark on me, except for this one. I wear the shade Light 42 Neutral, which was the lightest shade available until the launch of additional shades in mid- to late-September. Now I'm only the next-to-lightest shade, which is new for me. This foundation provides a matte, full coverage, which is intense for me but allows me the ability to use more highlighters, which is enjoyable for all that sparkle and glow.

 Clinique All About Eyes I had been searching for a good eye cream when I found this one. It is a basic eye cream but very effective. It eliminates eye creases and wrinkles with consistent use, and decreases puffiness. I also found that when I use this on other places on my face under moisturizer, (eg. smile lines) it reduces those wrinkles' priminence.

 That is my all-time favorites list! I hope you enjoyed this and got some ideas. Tell me your all-time favorites in a comment! I would love to read about them.

 Have a good week!

(all opinions are my own, not sponsored)

Comments

  1. Great post, love the chocolate palette. Doesn't just look amazing , but also has this delicious smell to it!

    shelley xoxo

    www.shelleymorecroft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts