Beauty Review: Nivea In-Shower Lotion

If you are like me, you are one of those who really dislikes the feeling of sticky lotion. When you put it on the skin after a shower, it sticks to your clothes, bedding, and everything. Your hands are somehow slippery and it messes up the rest of your evening. So when I saw that there was a rinse-off lotion from Nivea, I thought this would be my best solution.


This is a nice product while you are using it. It has the same feel and texture as regular lotion does when you're applying it, but it sits on the skin until it is rinsed. It is also incredibly moisturizing like regular lotion, even after it is rinsed off.

There are two downsides I found in my experience with this product. The first is that the bottle doesn't last very long. It takes a fair amount of product to cover your body and most of it ends up being rinsed off in the end, which seems like a slight waste to me. The second is that after the shower, the steam and lotion on my skin tend to have an adverse reaction which causes me to sweat. I think what may have happened is that my skin sensed a barrier between the lotion and the heat of the steam, but it was a frustrating experience for me. I am curious to know if anyone else has had this experience with the product. Let me know if you have tried this new lotion and what you thought of it.

(opinions are my own, not sponsored) 

Comments

Popular Posts