Beauty Review: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

Nearly everyone has put in their two cents on what they think about this concealer, so it only makes sense for me to add in too. The concealer is called Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. The name is correct, this is a weightless concealer that feels like a powder as it is being applied. The shade I have is the lightest shade, fair neutral, and it's still slightly dark for me. Luckily, the product doesn't oxidize on me as other products tend to, so I can still wear it all day. As I said, this product feels like a powder as it is applied, and I say that because the brush feels dry as I blend it in, unlike with some concealers that make brushes feel soaked with product.


Overall, I enjoy how this product feels, blends, and lasts. I wouldn't say that I can't live without it, since other than in shade match, I would easily switch it out for the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, which makes the price tag of the Urban Decay concealer not worth repurchasing to me. The shade selection redeems it from that, though, since Maybelline doesn't have as many shades. I want to find another concealer that comes in a lighter shade, which is another reason why I won't end up repurchasing this. I think the next concealer I will try is Kat Von D's Lock It Concealer. If you have another one that you would like me to try, please comment it in below.

(not sponsored, all opinions are my own)

Comments

Popular Posts