Thanksgiving and Being Thankful

There are many things that I am thankful for in my life. These are some of the things I'm most thankful for. There is much more than this, but I thought of these things first.


I am thankful for my faith and that I was introduced to Jesus at an early age. Having faith and hope in Him has gotten me through many hard times and moments in my life.

I am thankful for quiet moments that I have to relax in and rest in.

I am thankful for the opportunities I've had to learn and for all the ways I've become who I am from those opportunities.

I am thankful for all the jobs I've had and what I've learned from those responsibilities.

I'm thankful for all the things given me, especially my needs, like everywhere I've lived.

I'm thankful for many simple things: for my morning coffee and quiet moments in my room in the mornings. I'm thankful for classical music and for my favorite songs. I'm thankful for movies and art that inspires me.

I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for friends.

What are you thankful for?

Have a blessed week and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts