My Favorite Coat

I have a burgundy, wool winter coat from Guess that I picked up last year. It has an asymmetrical front and a high collar that keeps my neck and face warm on especially cold days. I fell in love with this coat when I saw it on a mannequin at the store. They have a similar one out again this year, so that is the one linked here.







The gold hardware is one of my favorite parts of this coat. The shoulder buttons and front buttons really pop when I wear this on a sunny day, and adds something to the burgundy color. I also love the soft floral lining. It caught my eye when I first opened the coat after seeing it on the mannequin and I like to think of it as a nice secret, which is how I think of all coat and jacket linings.

(opinions are my own, not sponsored) 

Comments

Popular Posts