Small Drugstore Makeup Haul


I wanted to share a small shopping trip in the makeup aisle of my grocery store. I have to start shopping just for budget-friendly makeup items, so with that, these are the things I picked up.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair - I had run out of my Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage concealer, so I needed a less expensive alternative. I had used this one before, when I used to only shop for affordable makeup, so I returned to it as an old favorite. It comes in a shade light enough for me, but if you have another favorite drugstore concealer for me to try out, please tell me about it so I can try it next.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation in 110 Porcelain - I have a hard time finding fair shade drugstore foundations that last all day and don't oxidize on me. I have a normal to oily combo skin type, which is why I picked this up as opposed to the Dewy + Smooth version. The last time I tried a dewy foundation, it made my glasses slide down my face, so I've stuck to matte or natural finish foundations ever since. Here's hoping it stays true to shade on me!

e.l.f. mascara in the Lengthening and Volumizing type in black and waterproof - I had run out of my current mascara and went to pick one out. Since mascaras only last so long, I tend to experiment with them a little more than longer lasting products. I have used this formula in the past- or so I thought. The packaging appears to have changed since I used it last; I thought it was a full-size tube, but now they have made it the size of a deluxe sample, while it's still the e.l.f. studio price of $3. I only noticed once I pulled it out of the box when I got home, which made me feel rather disappointed.

If you have any current drugstore favorites for me to try out and pick up on my next shopping trip, please comment below; I'm currently looking to essentially replace my past Sephora purchases with drugstore products as each one runs out or goes bad. Any suggestions are encouraged!

(not sponsored. All products purchased by me and chosen by me.)

Comments

Popular Posts