Nyx Cosmetics | New Store + Haul

A new Nyx cosmetics store opened near my location and I decided to check it out. I got MAC store vibes from the music and the store's small set up, but was happy to browse so many affordable and cruelty-free products. I didn't need too many new products, as I tend to buy things in the makeup department as refills, but I realized that I haven't tried very many affordable or drugstore liquid lipsticks and could use some budget-friendly options. I found a few shades that could be considered neutral and a purple shade to replace one I'm allergic to, so this is what I purchased during my visit at the Nyx store.





I intend on adding a full review of the types of lip products I purchased, but from what I've tried so far, my favorite formula out of these products is the Butter Lipstick. The color lasts very well and the formula is moisturizing. I've always been a fan of the Butter Glosses, since they have a tremendous formula and color as well. The Liquid Suede formula has an amazing color but I have had experience of the formula flaking around the inside of the lips. I want to continue to try them to see if it is because the product is new, or if it is because of the formula itself.

If you can find a Nyx store nearby, I encourage you to check out the shop to see what it's like! If not, I have found Nyx products everywhere, including my local grocery store, Ulta, Target, and pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens. Many of their products are cruelty-free and they have a wide selection of products and colors.

(Not sponsored. Products were all purchased by the blogger and the opinions are from the blogger.)



Comments

Popular Posts